A smart phone is one of the most looked after product in our everyday lives. They can take photos, run apps, give directions, and so on. But the smarter and more powerful smartphones get, the more care and operation they need. Here are some advices to keep your phone more indestructible.
2. If you’re holding your iPhone in your hand, cup the speakers to the direction you want to hear the content.
3. Place your phone in a cup, vertically. The vibrations will significantly increase the volume and depth of the music, so let the outdoor dance party begin!
1. Check the source. A crowded phone means a slower phone, so check what’s taking up most of your phone storage. The more your phone space your phone has, the faster it will go.
2. Delete some music, photos and videos. When you look at your phone storage, you may notice music, photos and videos are the things are taking up most of your GB. Surely, before you delete them, don’t forget to download them onto your laptop to keep those memories forever.
1. If you’re struggling with too few signal bars, you can go from having good WiFi connection, to the best and strongest. The obvious one is to keep your phone charged throughout the entire day. Our phones use a lot of power when scrolling, dialing, or game playing, so having a portable external battery charger to give enough juice will maintain a reliable signal.
2. Having a stronger iPhone. This literally means investing in a good phone case. There are many options out there if you need a hefty case that will protect, last and leave you worry free.